Bierge has no more than 100 residents, and it is located in the Somontano area, and inside the Natural Park Sierra de Guara.
18 km far from Rodellar, 12 km from Alquezar and 28 km from Barbastro, it si the perfect & crucial point for you to stay.
- Salto de Bierge: it’s a wonderful natural pool inside nature, where you may take a bath in Alcanadre River.
- Wall paintings in San Fructuoso Church, dated from the XIII century. Guide visit under booking.
- Natural Park Sierra de Guara, knowledge center, with visitor attendant’s and interactive showings of the park and surroundings.
Spring-Summer: weekends, holidays and school brake from 10 AM to 14 PM and from 16 PM to 20 PM
Autumn- Winter: weekends and holidays from 10 AM to 14 PM and from 15 PM to 18 PM.
- Birds Viewpoint, you may watch the flight of so many bird types.
- Almazara “ Aceites Ferrer”; Oil grinder with guide visit under booking: www.aceitesferrer.com
- Casa de los buitres: Knowledge center and museum about this type of birds, its located in Santa Cilia de Panzano, where you may arrange an appointment to see how the Buitres are feed.
- Wall paints: Knowledge center in Colungo, meeting and information point to visit the paintings in Mallata, Arpán, Barfaluy, Chimiachas, Quizans y Regacens.
- Wine tour in Somontano: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
- Alquezar: Medieval Town above Rio Vero Canyon where you may visit the castle and Colegiata Santa María.
- Salinar de Naval: Natural salt pools where you may take healthy baths like in the Spa www.salinardenaval.com
Hotel Restaurante, Comidas Caseras en el Somontano de Huesca.
C/ Oriente, s/n, Bierge (Huesca), 22144, Aragón, ESPAÑA
(+34) 935 195 915 / (+34) 670 489 864
Averigüa lo que piensan nuestros huéspedes.
Echa un vistazo al libro de visitas.